Walk Cycle Animation Showreel - 2017 Walk Cycle Animation Showreel - 2017

Pretty good walk cycles, they look very clean and not sloppy. 4/5

killing zombies killing zombies

This is very bad for a number of reasons... 1. the footage is very laggy and not very clean.
2.You're using the roblox recorder which the worst recording software unless you have a good computer. (which judging by the video you probably don't) the most of it all 3. This doesn't fit at all with the entrys on/in the portal, as a matter of fact this seems more like something that would be on youtube not here.

TL;DR: This is horrible 0/5

MegaMan X vs Kirby MegaMan X vs Kirby

Cool. This reminds me of those old flash animation fights from back in the day. 4/5

BlazingFlash97 responds:

Thanks! That’s what I was going for!

Jaycartoons: Lottery Chances Jaycartoons: Lottery Chances

Pretty nice work. it's got jokes and fluid animation so its a hybrid of greatness. 5/5

Madness SCAR-H test Madness SCAR-H test

Pretty fluid and non wonky movement. The animation plays out smooth and i can't really find anything wrong with this. Great Job. 5/5

kubzos responds:

Thanks!

GameGrumps Animated: Mario on Shrooms GameGrumps Animated: Mario on Shrooms

Nice fluid animation, I feel that your art style alone really fits the shitposting element. 5/5

5 Pet Peeves in School 5 Pet Peeves in School

This is a pretty good animation, the figures kinda look weird (but there is nothing i can do about that.) but in a whole this is pretty good. 4/5

WhateverArts02 responds:

thank you for a positive review, I dont get much respect for the solo animations that im making, this is the very first stand alone animation that i did so it wasnt that good

Sonic Blast. Sonic Blast.

Nice intro! it's very anime-like and reminds me of the early days of newgrounds. 4/5

The Worm The Worm

this seems like a pretty good callback to the days of 1930s cartoons not to mention that is cartoon is short and sweet to the point. 4/5

studiodenny responds:

Thanks donno my man! ya im loving doing the 30s style so far with my cartoons. im doing a lot of copying right now to help me improve so my next cartoon will be more on point. Thanks for the stars, its great to see people not just liking my work but taking the time to review it and rate it, its good feedback.

Goku vs Naruto - First Part Goku vs Naruto - First Part

Verrrry nicesu Ben-ky Chan! (if you get that reference then i honor you)

Ben-ky responds: